Ingredients1 bunch asparagus spears
1 box phyllo dough, thawed
12 thin slices prosciutto
12 thin slices Cabot Tomato Basil Cheddar
4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
DirectionsPreheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a bowl of ice water for asparagus
1. In pot of boiling, salted water, cook asparagus for 1-2 minutes. Transfer to ice water with slotted spoon. Once cool, transfer to paper towels to drain; pat dry.
2. Cut phyllo dough sheets in half diagonally, making 2 triangles of dough. You'l use 3-4 flakes of dough per roll.
3. Lay first set of phyllo sheets on cutting board/cooking sheet; brush entire surface with melted butter.
4. Wrap asparagus in prosciutto, place on wide end of phyllo, top with cheese, and roll.
5. Place rolls on baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately!